Monday 27 October 2014

-Lets Disscus Together-

Lets disscus about python....



PYTHON DISSCUSION


Python is an excellent language for learning object orientation.

Python's big idea is that almost everything is a writable dictionary: dictionaries, classes, objects, stack frames, modules, etc. It's a very elegant and flexible idea.



said:

I like PythonLanguage a lot: I think Python supports MultiParadigmProgramming well, and that that's a good thing. 

(Java comment: Hmmm... From what I've seen, Java programmers use static functions for functional programming (see java.lang.Math), and use Innerclasses for callbacks


...--SteveFreeman 
I found it to be one of the most intuitive languages I've ever worked with -- you can often just guess the syntax and it works. Its other great strength is its scalability; it makes sense from command-line interaction all the way up to large-scale modular programs. The only thing some people find difficult is its syntax -- block structuring is done using indentation. There are no curly brackets so it's best to have an intelligent editor such as Emacs. Some people find it cleaner; some people hate it. 


! When I started with Python, I could just read a lot of code and understood it immediately. Never experienced the same with any other language. 

lIt also does excellent support for all things Microsoft, and it's a nice way to lead VB folk out of the wilderness. And of course it can make full use of java classes, even derive from them, and can generate java bytecodes. All the power of perl with none of the cruft - no $@%_ - I like PythonLanguage better than any other language I know. Well, okay, I miss $_, but you know what I mean. 


I am actively developing one large system, which integrates E-mail, Web, RDMBs and other technologies to bring reports, information etc to user' desktops. The beauty of the Web is that by the time the page has appeared on the User's desktop, they don't care where it came from, as long as it gets there fast enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment